Thursday, September 13, 2012

Every Dog Has Its Day With Brigitte Lahaie

We're finally on the last set of the "Brigitte Lahaie naked with animals" series which makes me very glad.  As much as I love Brigitte, most of these pictures just give me the creeps. 

I suppose these pictures could have been broken into two posts since they're from different magazines, but since they both have Great Danes and Brigitte in the buff (I get the impression that she really likes Great Danes), I figured I'd just combine them into one.  The set with Brigitte in black leather/vinyl is from Penthouse but I'm not sure about the other one.


And as a reminder that everything that has a beginning also has an end, here is a picture of present day Brigitte with her greying canine companions.  In the immortal words of Ponyboy, "Nothing gold can stay..."  But I must say, she has aged very gracefully.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...