Thursday, May 17, 2012

Susan Saint James Slips a Nipple

Up here in Canada we get fucked over by Netflix.  Because we are such a small market we only get about a third of the selection that they get down in the States, and most of what we do get is crap.  I don't really care about the lack of new releases but the older films and TV series we have to choose from are less than stellar. 

But we do get McMillan & Wife.  And as you may have guessed from my name, I like crime and mystery shows from the 1970s... except for McCloud.  Fuck you McCloud and your stupid fucking hat!  Of course my real name isn't Banacek and I don't look much like George Peppard but that was an awesome show, and even though most of those mystery series like Banacek, McMillan & Wife, Kolchak: The Night Stalker, Columbo, etc. were off the air before I was even born, I found them in later years and I love them.  They have class.

Anyway back to McMillan & Wife, and more specifically Susan Saint James who played the wife in McMillan & Wife.  Seeing these episodes again reminded me of how hot she was, so I went on a search to see if she had ever posed nude during her modelling years or if she ever got naked in any of her movies.  The answer is no.  All I could find was a grainy picture of a nip slip from Love At First Bite (1979) so that's what I'm going to post.  I wish there were full frontal nudes but alas, a blurry areola will have to do.

1 comment:

  1. I saw the Saint James nip slip on The Tonight Show. Host John Davidson mentioned it. The actress then pulled the other side of her dress to expose her other nipple and said, "There's one on this side too." The camera switched as she began to expose herself so only the audio was in evidence. You gotta love the old time live airings.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...