Friday, May 13, 2011

Rape Van

I feel like Blogger just took me for a 24 hour ride in its rape van.  I must admit it's a pretty sweet van, though.  If Zoltan or I had a van, I imagine it would look a lot like this one.  But maybe a bit more rapey.

For those who don't know, Blogger went down yesterday and just recently came back but with some posts and comments missing in action (which is an awesome Chuck Norris movie - Missing in Action, not Blogger).  Anyway, it looks like Zoltan's review of The Wraith has disappeared, but hopefully Blogger will restore it sometime in the near future.  If not I'll post it again because the world needs to know about stealth cars and dirt bikes, Dammit!

Source on the pic: http://fukung.net


UPDATE:  Zoltan's review of The Wraith is back up and now we're just waiting for the comments to reappear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...