Friday, February 17, 2012

The Japanese Think Phoebe Cates Is Better Than Sherilyn Fenn

Recently I declared that Phoebe Cates is the hottest of the ladies from the 1980s and the ultimate authority on celebrity nudity Mr. Skin agrees with me because they declared her topless scene from Fast Times at Ridgemont High as the greatest nude scene in movie history.

Then I went on to feature the lovely Sherilyn Fenn as another of my favorite ladies from the '80s and some  commented that Sherilyn Fenn was in fact better looking than Phoebe.  While I agree that Miss Fenn is certainly an incredibly attractive woman, she's no Phoebe Cates, and is only ranked at #28 on Mr. Skin's list of top 100 nude scenes but they have Meredith Baxter at #29 so I'm not sure if this list really means anything or not.  Another commented that Molly Ringwald is the hottest starlet from that decade and that person is clearly delusional.

Not only is Phoebe hotter than Sherilyn but she's cooler as well because she reached the ultimate high-water mark of Hollywood stardom: the Japanese commercial.  In fact I found videos of two such commericials, one for Asahi beer and one for Sapporo Ichiban noodles.  I don't see the Japanese choosing Sherilyn Fenn to make an ass out of herself on television so clearly the winner is Phoebe.  And what a sweet ass it is...  Sapporo Ichiban! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...