Thursday, January 26, 2012

FDR Rides Wheelchair of Death

I have mixed feelings about this new wave of hokey, grindhouse-style films that feature historical figures battling monsters.  It seems like something I should like, but I'm not sure.  I think the concepts for the films are great but perhaps they're best suited to 2 minute trailers, because I have doubts whether they can hold up for an entire 98 minute movie.  Only time will tell.

Like the vampire hunting Abraham Lincoln, Franklin Delano "The New Dealer" Roosevelt takes on a pack of polio-carrying, Nazi werewolves in FDR: American Badass!.  Does his cock still work?  I guess we'll have to wait until the film is released to find out, but no date has been set.

Here's the trailer.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...