Friday, February 3, 2012

Phoebe Cates Friday

It's Friday so that's a perfect excuse to post a picture and nude video of my favorite '80s starlet, Phoebe Cates.

Most people know her from Fast Times at Ridgemont High where she emerges dripping wet from a swimming pool and removes her red bikini top in slow motion before making out with Judge Reinhold during his masturbation fantasy.  And that's the video I posted, but she first gave me a raging, tiny, prepubescent softy when I saw her in Gremlins back in the day.  It was only later that I found out that she was all kinds of naked in a couple of other films, and my heart and little willy leapt with gladness.


So here she is in one of the most famous scenes of the 1980s....

So hot.  Want to touch the hiney.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...