Friday, February 3, 2012

I Love You Filthy Hobo

By now everyone is probably familiar with the Canuxploitation throwback Hobo with a Shotgun, but if after watching it you found yourself thinking - Gee, that was pretty awesome but I haven't quite had my fill of hobo-based cinema.  Well, head on over to Holy Taco to see a list of 24 other movies featuring drifters who were born to walk alone...  Now I have that Whitesnake song in my head again.

Anyway, one of them has Charles Bronson and one has Gerald McRaney and both are complete badasses.  I haven't seen the McRaney one and it looks like a Christmas movie so I'm guessing he destroys anyone who gets in Santa's way.  I may be wrong about that.

And for all the Canadians, here's a video of another famous hobo from the Great White North.  Although, this one doesn't carry a shotgun.  Canucks really seem to like their hobos.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...