Saturday, April 30, 2011

All Hail Zoltan!

Just a quick post today to thank all the followers of this unworthy little blog.  I now have over 300 of you bastards!  Woohoo!  So thanks again to all of you guys and gals for your support.

Also, an old friend has emerged from the cold and desolate Saskatchewan plains to present a review of the first spaghetti western here on Beasts in Human Skin.  He's probably going to use fancy writing tricks like "proofreading" or "not using hyperbole all the time."  Whatever.  I'm not going to change my style just because of him.  It will be posted tomorrow, and then look for more reviews from Zoltan in the future. He has been mentioned in previous posts but never by name (and obviously Zoltan isn't really his name).  He's the guy who made me stay to watch Knightriders when I just wanted to go home to sleep and who I used to watch Manos: The Hands of Fate with every year.

Have a great weekend everybody and thanks again for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...