Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Zombi 2: When the Earth Spits Out the Dead, They Will Rise to Suck the Blood of the Living!

Many people know of Zombi 2/Zombie/Island of the Flesh-Eaters because a zombie fights a shark in it and really, it's worth seeing just because of that.  I'm not the biggest fan of zombie movies even if they are from the grindhouse era, although I do think there are some excellent grindhouse zombie films.  Don't get me wrong, I like these movies... just not as much as some people.  I'm more a fan of giallo and Italian supernatural horror and Lucio Fulci, the guy who directed this, is one of my favorite giallo directors.  Therefore, this is one of my favorite zombie movies.  I think I still prefer the old school Romero films but the Italians made some pretty damn good zombie films as well, and this is one of them.  I recommend it.

Here's a video of the trailer and also the infamous shark vs. zombie fight scene.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...