Monday, October 22, 2012

Horror Hotties: Margot Kidder

"Nudity in the flesh doesn't bother me. But having my mind uncovered - that scares the hell out of me."

I guess I could have called this post "Lois Lane's Luscious Loins" or something, but since it's all about the horror movies this month, I don't really care that she was the woman who made Superman hard.  But if ever there was a woman whose vagina could handle a "Man of Steel," it would be Margot Kidder.

She was born in the Northwest Territories, her father was an explosives expert and by the sound of her voice, she spent most of her childhood chain smoking Export A's and drinking Yukon Jack, probably while fighting polar bears from the back of a caribou.

As far as horror movies go, she was in the Canadian slasher Black Christmas, and of course The Amityville HorrorThe Reincarnation of Peter Pround? I've never seen it but she was in it and it's a horror film.  She was also bumping uglies with Brian De Palma back in the early '70s and then miraculously got the lead playing the good/evil sister duo in his 1973 Hitchcockian (like every other De Palma movie) thriller Sisters.  I'm sure she was in other horror films but I don't know what the are.  I'm here to post Margot Kidder nudie pictures, not do research!

However, I do know that she was in an episode of 'Banacek' and also voiced Solitaire in Gobots: War of the Rock Lords.  And in 1975 she posed for Playboy which is where these photographs are from.




And here she is in The Amityville Horror (1979)


Terror Two-Pack: The Clown at Midnight & Phantom RacerBlack ChristmasSisters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...