Monday, October 1, 2012

It's Halloween Time, Bitches!

From the October 1963 edition of Playboy

It's the most wonderful time of the year!  I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise that Halloween is my favorite holiday.  In fact, like the whole freakin' month even though we don't really get much of an autumn.  The leaves change quickly and don't linger on the trees like they do in in places like Quebec and New England (I love Vermont in the fall) but I like the cooler weather and spooky atmosphere of this time of the year... and girls in slutty Halloween costumes, too.  Here in Western Canada we seem to be having an even shorter fall than usual and half of the leaves are on the ground already and I wouldn't be surprised if we get some rain/snow mix in the next couple of days.

But the shorter days and colder weather means I'll be dedicating more time to this sad, little blog which I always seem to neglect in the summertime, and because it's October I'll be focusing exclusively on horror films.  But since everyone else seems to equate horror movies with shitty slashers from the '80s and that's all they show on the television for the entire month, I'll try to change things up and review a few lesser known horror(ish) movies, as well as profile some Halloween hotties and their Halloween hooters.  So I guess it's really nothing new, just another month of blood and boobies.

Now here's some Stephen Lynch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...