Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Little Something For The Ladies

It has come to my attention, that even though copious amounts of giant breasts and '70s bush are regularly displayed on the virtual pages of Beasts in Human Skin, there is a woeful lack of eye-candy for the ladies.  So allow me to remedy this with a video of a couple of beefcakes from the '80s.

This video does leave me a little confused.  Profiled are a male stripper and a private investigator.  Now if television from the 1980s has taught me anything it's that the "cool" or "hip" private investigators have mustaches.  Thomas Magnum had one, Rick Simon had one, A.J. Simon didn't have one and that's because he was a douche.  But in this video the stripper has the mustache and the P.I. doesn't, and because only P.I.s can pull off the face-pubes look, this leads me to believe that maybe they're both douches.  But really that's the only indication... psst, that's sarcasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...