Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Motor Psycho (1965): Haji Sucks It Good

I had a dream last night.  I was running through the woods when I came upon a wall of brambles in the middle of the path.  It was so thick that I was having trouble pushing through it.  Then I felt a sharp prick on my hand and assumed it was from a thorn but out of the corner of my eye I saw the tail of a blue snake slithering into a hole in the ground.  The dream gets really weird at this point and I won't go into details but it ended with the snake tearing off its own head as I held onto its tail and it struggled forward to bite me.

So anyway, even though the snake in my dream wasn't venomous, it reminded me of this scene in Russ Meyer's Motor Psycho.

And if the guy's voice sounds familiar it's because Alex Rocco is the voice of the director of Itchy and Scratchy Studios, Roger Myers Jr. on The Simpsons.


Beyond the Valley of the DollsMotor PsychoUp!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...