Monday, April 9, 2012

Russ Meyer's Haji Exposes Her Naked 38Ds


Her real name is Baby Girl Downes.  No really, it is.  And I'm not quite sure but I think her parents may have been hippies.  She is also known as Barbarella Catton, Haji Catton, and Haji Cat and she was born in Quebec to a Filipino father and an English/Irish mother, and she has giant boobs.  This is what she has to say about prudish Americans:
Americans still have an extreme problem with two things: sex and nudity.  I was taught that the body is like a goddess, nudity is beautiful.  I watched my uncle - a great artist in Canada - paint my mother topless in the trees and my sister breastfeeding.  It was so natural to me, and I think a woman's body and nudity are wonderful, lovely things. 
 - from Celebrity Sleuth magazine


Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!Ilsa: Harem Keeper of the Oil Sheiks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...