Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Off Topic

This post really has nothing to do with grindhouse films.  Last night I managed to pull a muscle in my upper back between my shoulder blades and now I'm walking around like Frankenstein's monster because the pain prevents me from moving my neck.  Any tips or suggestions on how to reduce the pain or speed up the healing process would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks guys.  I'll be back with a review tomorrow.

Also, does anyone else wonder how Joe Lieberman shaves.


UPDATE:   Thanks for the advice... and um... comments about that broad in the saw.  I took some stuff, and did some stretching and light exercise and now I have more movement of my neck with less pain.  I'm going to have a dull ache in my upper back for a few days, I think, but I'm fine with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...