Sunday, February 27, 2011

Daughters of Satan: A Secret Cult of Lust-Craved Witches Torturing with Fire and Desire!

*YOU CAN FIND THE UPDATED REVIEW HERE*

This one is pretty much only for fans of Tom Selleck's mustache.  I must admit that I'm a big fan of Magnum P.I. so when I came across this film I was more than a little excited because it's a cheesy little grindhouse film with a pre-Magnum Tom Selleck.  If you're not a fan of bad movies, you're probably not going to like this one.  Don't get me wrong, the acting is indeed atrocious and there are numerous plot holes but it has Tom Selleck, a somewhat interesting story and more boobies than one would expect.  So, I cautiously recommend Daughters of Satan for perhaps a drinking night.  I really kind of liked this movie but most people won't.

Here's a short video from Daughters of Satan to illustrate the tight dialogue and skilled level of acting one can expect in this film and the tightness of Tom Selleck's shorts.  If you make it all the way through it, you have my respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...