Monday, February 7, 2011

The Devil's Spawn Is About To Open The Gates Of Hell!

Thanks everybody for voting in the poll.  It looks like The United States came from behind for the win, but for those who voted for Italy or Japan despair not,  for most of the reviews on this blog will come from those two countries.  The movies reviewed so far have been quite graphic in their depictions of sex and violence, so I thought I'd change it up and review a tamer, gentler grindhouse film next.  And not a moment too soon...  Google has dropped the hammer and made it clear that the content of this blog is perhaps too explicit.  I thought the images would have been okay but I agree that my language can be too "salty."  I'm making efforts to clean up the blog and bring it into compliance ASAP.  Anyways, the next review will be a Roger Corman/H. P. Lovecraft joint called The Dunwich Horror.  Thanks again everybody for your support.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...