Monday, February 14, 2011

The Forest: Daddy's Gone a Hunting

This is one of those movies that traumatized the hell out of me when I was a kid.  I couldn't remember what it was called so it took me forever to track it down.  I finally found it and watched it again about a year ago and... well... it's definitely better left remembered.   This one, my friends, is a hard one to get through.  It's pretty much a train wreck from beginning to end. The violence is minimal, compared to other slasher films, and the boobies are nonexistent.  In fact, if you can make it all the way through the trailer, I salute you.  Now imagine 85 minutes of that...

This one is really only for masochists or grindhouse/American slasher film aficionados... or maybe if you're drunk and want a few laughs.

Read the updated review here: The Forest (1982)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...